We are required by law to have a Certificate Of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) On File Prior To Accepting Any Pets On The Premises That Are Visiting From Outside the State of Pennsylvania

A CVI may also be referred to as a Health Certificate and is an official document issued by a federal, state, tribal, or accredited veterinarian certifying that the animals identified on the document have been inspected and were found to satisfy the regulations pertaining to their intended movement within the same state, between states, or internationally.

If you are wanting to board, and your home residence is outside of Pennsylvania, please contact your veterinarian to obtain the necessary documentation to ensure a smooth check in process. 

We have no wiggle room in this regard, and will have to turn down any visitors without a valid CVI.

Thank you for understanding our need for compliance and desire to keep all pets safe.